Friday, March 21, 2008

Introductions

"Bismilah irahman iraheem"

Assalam Walaikum,

Alhamdulilah, Allah gave me hadaya to Islam (guided me to the right path). My reasons for blogging is:

1) to benefit myself and others by gaining, sharing, and spreading knowledge of the true path of the Quran and Sunnah.

2) to defend Al Ahl al Sunnah and to challenge the so called "moderate", and fake "Muslims", who distort and compromise Islam, worse yet, sugar coat it to fit their needs and that of the kuffar. I ask that Allah (3zza wa 'jal) to give us success, Ameen.

I am not a scholar, i am simply just a student of Islam and hope to do my part of spreading the dawah, disprove false claims against Islam and spread knowledge for the sake of Allah (3zza wa 'jal)

InshAllah, I'll be blogging again soon.

Salam

No comments: